Monday 9 April 2012

The lone traveler

It was a dark night, I was travelling alone on a deserted road and I found you. You were alone too.

All my doubts and fears vanished the moment I saw you. I wonder if the same happened to you. Your manner seemed familiar; there was nothing new about you. It was as if I had found a long lost friend. We talked, we laughed, we cried and we shared secrets as we walked. Then the morning came and we faced two separate paths.


You took one path and I had to take the other to reach my destination. You said good bye sweetly and left.

I am still standing at the crossroads, not sure which path to take. I ask myself repeatedly if I’ll meet you again if I travel down the road you took but I’m not sure. So I just stand where I am and wait for another traveler to come by and help me finish my journey.

1 comment: